Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Lea Michele's re-style

I love Domain, the new(ish?) shopping/decor website/magazine launched by the people behind WhoWhatWear.com (it had to be good right?). Their own description reads: "the site is a resource for aesthetic-minded creative intelligent design lovers looking for home decor inspiration and ideas". I first came across it when I saw this feature on Lea Michele's home re-do. I saved it for a while on Pinterest and here it is now. The Domaine team re-styled the actresses bungalow in West Hollywood and look how gorgeous it looks. All the sources and details can be found here. What do you think about Domaine? 


3 comments:

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover