Thursday, May 30, 2013

Ideal Closet

It so should be white jeans season, I'm tired of coming here every Thursday and telling you about the awful weather we are suffering right now, I'm sure you are tired of hearing whine, yes yes I know. Anyhow, so NO it's still not really time to wear white jeans but in my dream closet it is and here is how I would wear it. A good denim shirt does wonders and a pair of Bensimon plimsoles (Sarenza has a pretty large selection - lots of nice colours) in a bright colour would make this the perfect sunny day outfit. 
I also love this shirt, love the collar and this one (perfect lighter shade). This sleeveless polka dot little one is also cute. 

Get it here


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover