Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Florence at home

I love lots of the Vogue fetaures I find lately, this on on Florence Welch´s home was no exception. The home of the artist is just as qirky and beautiful as you would expect from such blossoming personality. While not all of it is my personal cup of tea, I love the rustic kitchen and all the beautiful and eclectic mix of patterns, textures and ambients. A lovely display of eclectic done right! Plusm who wouldnt like a walking closet/ boudoir like hers?


Via: Vogue -  Photography by Angelo Pennetta

3 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE the eclectic / bohemian vibe. Oh, that bedroom and closet... Swooning!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so agree! It's not my style at all but seemingly perfectly suited to Florence. Eclectic and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Completely agree with you Lana, it's not my style either (I love the kitchen though) but it works so well for her!! Hope you are well xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover