Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Birthday, again!

Today it's my birthday, again! I keep saying that I will start going down from now on, but oh who am I kidding, I'm becoming 31 and oh so proud and happy about that! It's going to be an interesting new age and while maybe not all is roses I do hope everything (or most of it) looks as pretty as these gorgeous ice cream flowers (check out the whole story here, these pictures are SO gorgeous!).
 Happy Birthday to me! I will be celebrating with friends tonight so will come back again early next week! xx


13 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAY BABY!!! _ i'm on the 27th! - may it be your best one yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy bday lady! I hope it's a fab one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing pics...Happy Birthday...

    http://lttreasure.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you lovely ladies! Hope you are both well! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Lubica!
    The pics are gorgeous indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Bday, Helena!!! Hope it's a wonderful year full of adventures for you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday lovely! Hope it is a magical day filled with celebrations and special memories x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday! I turn 31 this yr too. Love the icecream flowers.


    Bonnie Rose | A Compass Rose

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday! Those are absolutely amazing. Never seen something like that even on Pinterest. Go figure ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover