Friday, April 12, 2013

Two Greek Villas

I'm off to Barcelona to enjoy a bit of much needed sun, yummy food and time with family and friends. Can't wait, it has been cold, humid, rainy and grey in London for the past months and the prospect of a change excites me. Speaking about sun and holidays, when I was young I went with my mom to Antiparos a couple of times. A small island in the Cyclades, it has sandy beaches, pebbled white streets and an incredible relaxing vibe. I know now is much trendier than back then and a lot of villas have been built over the time, like Ella I and Ella II marketed by this company called The Greek Villas where you can daydream for a while. I'm in love.


Ella II is just as striking and beautifully done. The bedrooms are my fave I think, I love the iron beds, the simplicity of the decor and all the earthy beautiful colours the owners have used. Perfect interiors to match an incredible exterior. 


All images via The Greek Villas

5 comments:

  1. Oh you're so so lucky to escape the miserable weather we've been having! I need some sun but am no longer able to fly now! (33weeks). I have to say I can't help but oogle over all the villas from the Greek Villa site, have you seen the one in Kefalonia (Wild Rose-my fave)! Happy Hols to ya!

    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you were expecting!! I have been missing so much from blog lan these last months! Fantastic news! congratulations and all the best!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful place. I love all the white and aqua in the photos. I would love to excape there. Its now getting a little warmer in England but could love a holiday like that for sure.

    x

    Bonnie Rose | a Compass Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful time in Barcelona! And yes, these Greek villas are making me drool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have the best time in Barcelona -- one of my fave cities!! LOVE these villas, wow!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover