Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The weekend in photos

I'm lucky to have great friends, one of them is Eli, one of my longest friends and this weekend we spent it together in London. We had a long girls weekend, long overdue and it was really nice. While the weather didn't especially smile to us we did lots of London classic: Portobello Market where w enjoyed the cute little colorfoul houses, vintage silverwear and jewellery and yummy Pizza; we also wandered around the shops and flowers at Columbia Flower Market and enjoyed lots of shopping (one of our fave thing to do together!). Yummy food, fab city and best friends is the very best friend to enjoy the weekend! Thank you Eli for brightening my days!


For more London randomness follow me on Instagram

7 comments:

  1. Oh it looks like a wonderful time! Thank goodness for weekends to re-vamp and refresh! Hope you have a great week ahead my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely weekend! Those flowers are beautiful!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great weekend. I want that mini car!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a great weekend! That mini was so cute!! Yours for £7K ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Columbia Road market is the best place for flowers in London.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks amazing! That printed china is so beautiful, I would have bought it all! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover