Monday, April 29, 2013

Sunday Outfit

It's definitely been a while since the last outfit post, while it won't always be possible to have one on Mondays, I want to try to start doing them relatively regularly. What I'm going to do now that the weather is getting slowly a bit better and days are longer is to take pictures on other days and not only Sundays and maybe snipets of what I wear and not full posts, let's see! 
I had a really great weekend, my best friend Eli came over from Barcelona to spend  a long weekend with me and we roamed all over London. I'll show you more of what we have been doing tomorrow! Meanwhile I'm sending you to this Asos jacket page to check out the jacket I'm wearing, cutest little thing ever, the photos don't do it justice! If you want to add a pop of colour to your outfit get it, it will cheer you up on any grey day!

Shop the Post

Jacket: Asos | Top: Topshop | Jeans: Topshop | Shoes: Eli's Isabel Marant | Bag: Michael Kors c/o Sarenza


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover