Friday, April 26, 2013

Ms Leibovitz home

This is not super news but I saw it recently and loved it so much I wanted to share. It's Annie Leibovitz West Village home up for sale. The impressive home is a compound formed of three town houses, one for work, one to live and one for guest, wow this is what I call treating your guest and making them feel at home! What I love the most is the incredible gorgeous green living vertical garden that surrounds the façade  a real beauty. The house is for sale for $29 millions, anyone interested? 


5 comments:

  1. How beautiful. She is one of my favourite artists.

    Bonnie Rose | a Compass Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it's wonderful - a real home, not a showroom like designer house. I feel so sorry she has to sell it with all her tax problems.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover