Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Little desks and a slow comeback

I saw this little picture on the IKEA blog yesterday and make me come out of my lethargic blog state. It reminded me of the time I was looking for a tine desk for myself, I never found it but I still love the idea of having a little space of my own at home where I can have all my gadgets and seat down and blog. 

IKEA blue small desk

I have decided to make an extra effort and come back to the blog world. These past three or so years I have been blogging have been an incredible journey for me. It helped me get though a difficult time when I was unemployed  and hopefully it might help me get through a difficult period I'm going through at the moment. Hope you are still here and looking forward to lots of new posts. Might drop off some days but I will do my best to get it going. Thanks for waiting for me xxx

Very small vintage desk
Bedroom with small desk/vanity
small french salvaged wood desk

I also love the idea of a console/little desk/bedside table, very functional

Via: 1¦2¦3¦4¦5¦6¦


  1. I love the little blue desk - I can imagine using that for many things. Particularly loved the greige bedroom - so relaxing. I enjoy your blog - keep happy and well :)

  2. Oh i love all of them- the first is so happy & vibrant!

  3. I have a little desk that I built in my closet and I love it!

  4. I know! If I had the space I would definitely get it, it's so cheery! Hope you are well Jaime!! xx

  5. Thanks, glad to hear you like it around here :) xx

  6. Love to you- I hope things get better for you soon! I would ADORE a desk like one of these! x


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover