Thursday, April 25, 2013

Ideal Closet

This is one of those outfits that somehow seems like it doesn't work but in my mind it works really well. The denim skirt is figure hugging and adds a touch of perfect sassiness to a more traditional looking outfit. The colourful pops add the fun element and the bold accesories make it a bit cutting edge. I love the jacket, perfect pattern and shape and those Sperrys in gold are on my wish list!

Get it


  1. Good style :)

  2. Love the jacket. Any shopping info or just found randomly?

  3. Hi Sandy! The jacket is from Monsoon, if you click on the link underneath the main image you can get it. Can't remember how I came across it,maybe on Pinterest?!


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover