Thursday, April 11, 2013

Ideal Closet

Have you seen the Zara new collection? I still haven't had a chance to look at it properly, but my eye felt onto this beautifully printed clutch. I love the idea of smaller bags lately, that allow you to only carry essential and feel a bit of extra freedom (even more so if they are crossbody ones!). The boots in this outfit adde the little edge to the tailor electric blue trousers. I love the tailored look worn for a more casual look. 

Get it


  1. I dream about days of having a bag so small again.... Until then, nappy bag it is! Cute as pie!

  2. I'm not one for clothes with slogans on but I really like that top!

  3. That clutch is amaaazing! Oh how I love Zara... it's all so lovely! x


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover