Thursday, April 04, 2013

Ideal Closet

I have lately seen a couple of ladies carrying the structured Sophie Hulme handbag. I like it, a lot; maybe not for me, I think it is too structured but both times I saw it I lusted it, it's that gorgeous. And style changer I think. It's incredibly cold in London, while spring has arrived and the days are now long thanks to light saving timings, the wind is still blowing so no sunny and spring outfits around this neck of the wood. The boucle cardigan/coatigan is perfect for the mid season time (not now) but hopefully it will be fully wearable at the end of the month!

Get it here


  1. great outfit. loving the bag and it's definite lines.

    Come enter my GIVEAWAY!

  2. Oh wow what a stunning outfit! That bag is fantastic!

  3. This is a great outfit- I would absolutely wear this! x

  4. Love this look!! Especially the top, such a pretty color.

    Little Miss Stylista


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover