Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Wedding Wednesday: List 1

Here's a wedding list. 
I love a good hair up do, I still haven't decided what I want to do with my own hair on my wedding day but this low up do is a contender. 
In this imaginary wedding my bride would wear a vintage silver comb that would make it even prettier. 


My couple would have picked this traditional Catalan near Barcelona. Masia Ribas in Barcelona is the perfect location for a perfect celebrations. I love what they can do, the flexibility they offer and how beautiful the surroundings are. A true winner for any event. 


I would inundate the tables with pink carnations. A cheap alternative to peonies, they look so pretty stacked all together. 


There would be a rustic cheese stations, with wood and slate boards and lots of different cheeses from all over the world. A dedicated corner to parmiggiano would be a must. Lots of different breads would be the perfect companion.


The Bride would wear an sur measure open back dress, if possible by the one and only Helena Mareque in Madrid. 


In this wedding my bride and groom would kiss like there is no tomorrow. And would love each other till the end of the world. Amen.


Via: 1¦2¦3¦4¦5¦6¦7

5 comments:

  1. LOVELY POST:)

    Your blog is so wonderful and Im following...I hope you follow me also:)

    If you want some cute swedish decor inspiration...check out my blog:)

    Have a great day dear

    LOVE Maria
    at inredningsvis.se
    (sweden)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea with the carnations. My middle name is Rose and I would love roses or peonies at our ten yr vow renewal in Bath this summer. But that's a great less expensive option. plus still pink!
    Bonnie Rose | The Compass Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those dresses are heavenly! Love your choices Helena.
    Happy weekend to you! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Pin It button on image hover