Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Tea with Laura Ashley

Three weeks ago I hosted an afternoon tea at home with some of my lovely lady friends.If you want to find out more about it and see all the photos check it out at Laura Ashley's blog. I'd love to hear what you think, it was my very first time hosting an afternoon tea at home and I can't recommend it enough to anyone looking for a nice gathering idea. 


Laura Ashley kindly sent me some of their lovely products to help me host this tea party. Check out the whole story and all the photos at their blog

4 comments:

  1. The setting is lovely and there is nothing more fun than an afternoon tea w/ the girls! Wish I were there right now. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love afternoon tea! I'm dying to find an excuse to host a proper one, maybe I'll do one as a fundraiser soon!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't recommend it enough, we had a lovely time and was fun organising everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Debby, I would love to have afternoon tea with you one day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover