Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Shop: Mimoki

If I'm ever in Madrid I want to visits one shop no matter what. That shop is Mimoki. At Mimoki they make hats, fascinators and head pieces for events. I have been looking for a while for a hat I'm going to wear at a wedding and Mimoki has without a doubt the most gorgeous handmade pieces. Incredibly elegant and very very original. They also carry gorgeous clothes to create the whole event look. Their recently had their shop photographed by Natalia Apezetxea, it has a gorgeous industrial feeling that matches beautifully with all the colour and beauty of their pieces. 

Mimoki Madrid
Mimoki Madrid
Mimoki Madrid
Mimoki Madrid
Mimoki Madrid
Mimoki Madrid

2 comments:

  1. I too loved visiting this shop when I lived in Spain. Spanish women love their fascinators and hats ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree Vannessa! they wear the prettiest hats ever!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover