Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Hotel Predi Son Jaumell, Mallorca

Before I start moaning about the incredibly unseasonal London weather I thought a quick trip to a beautiful sun filled little heaven is long overdue. Join me for a virtual trip to this gorgeous rural hotel in Mallorca. The Hotel Son Jaumell is a refurbished old house in the middle of the mallorcan country side. I was smitten with the exterior in all honesty, it's incredibly soothing to the eye, incredibly Mediterranean  relaxing and wonderfully luxurious in a very understated way. 


The interiors are just as curated. I love it doesn't look like your typical hotel but more like that old friend's home. 


10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Helena, this place looks DIVINE! I would love to be there now because it's sooooo cold here! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, this hotel looks beautiful! I love places like this rather than the big chain-y like ones- so much more personality to them! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning place...I just want to go there...

    http://lttreasure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a beautiful place! love the color of the shutters and the rustic yet stylish decor. Hope you're well Helena!x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my Lord, I want to be there RIGHT NOW!!! lol. Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG this is the most beautiful hotel ever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is Awesome! Really nice snaps. The hotel room is very nice and i like the swimming pool pic most, i like to spend more time near pool side. Great to spend holidays in Mallorca, to get more information about Majorca luxury hotels then visit can-estades.de.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post. The ruins of ancient civilizations complement the magical atmosphere. With its many tourist-friendly activities Majorca is a wonderful vacation for the whole family.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover