Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Countess Wilhelmina

Today another little Greek gem I have been admiring for a long time. The beautiful Countess Wilhelmina jewellery collection is the creation of Christina P. Mallaki, a Parsons graduate with Greek roots. The name was inspired by a Swedish countess who collected 67, 000 art treasure during her lifetime.Countess Wilhelmina makes all kind of jewellery but I chose to highlight her cute and colourful necklaces from her The KoolFly Effect collection? Why, this candy coloured pieces make me happy and that's more than enough to get my vote! 



You can but the Countess Wilhelmina collection here or checking her Facebook page

5 comments:

  1. amazing jewellery... I want to buy all of them...

    http://lttreasure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are super cute, I want them all too, so difficult to pick just one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes that true...I am on shopping diet(I hate it) at the moment...shame...

    http://lttreasure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes that true...I am on shopping diet(I hate it) at the moment...shame...

    http://lttreasure.blogspot.co....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wish to say your article is as
    astonishing. The clarity in your publish is just excellent and i can think you
    are an expert in this subject. Thank you one million and please carry on the
    enjoyable work. Monartti
    Jewellery

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover