Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Wedding Wednesday: Red nails

Most brides go for a subtle french manicure for their big day. I however like the ones who are bold and dare to go red. What do you think about it? I'm a big red nails lover, I don't paint them often because they don't last long but I think they look both elegant and hot (yes indeed!). But what do you think about a bride with red nails? Sounds daring right? I found several ones who looked incredible, and now I might even consider going red myself!

red
red nails wedding
red nails wedding
red nails wedding

Via: 1|2|3|4|5

11 comments:

  1. I think red nails are a major DO for your wedding day to get a little sass and sexiness in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it can definitely be done and look amazing! Go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my weddind day my nails got french manicure. I wanted to look as natural as possible, not overdressed just natural. It looks goods but it depends on you. When you get your def dress, try it and if you like it, go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it really depends on your personality but if you feel like it you should definitely go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have red or pink nails every day so i will definitely have them on my wedding day. i love them especially when you have white flowers because it gives a great pop of color.



    also, i use OPI nail polish and my nails will last at least a week, even with rock climbing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went for a Chanel coral pink polish and never regretted it! It looked fab against the flowers! Love the idea of red! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. I say go for it! Anything you do on your wedding day that makes you happy and feels like "you" is totally a great idea.

    www.jbound.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks smashing against the white bridal dresses.

    xx
    Bonnie Rose
    The Compass Rose

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this looks so chic! I'm not sure I would do it myself, but it is beautiful! x (the-cup-and-saucer.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Red nails are so classic and glamourous! Always a good look!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Pin It button on image hover