Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Wedding Wednesday: a Peter Rabbit baptism

Sometimes we have to change our routine and today I'm doing just that. I saw this incredibly cute baptism organised by the super talented team of Elite Events in Athens. The theme was inspired by Beatric Potter's lovely Peter Rabbit story. I love the subtle colours and incredible sweets, those cookies and cupcakes are beyond yummy-looking. I'm a fan of what the ladies at Elite Events do, they always create the most gorgeous and stylish events. While this was created for a baptism I think this would be a great theme for a baby shower too!

Peter Rabbit Baptism by Elite Events Athens
Peter Rabbit Baptism by Elite Events Athens
Peter Rabbit Baptism by Elite Events Athens
Peter Rabbit Baptism by Elite Events Athens
Peter Rabbit Baptism by Elite Events Athens
Peter Rabbit Baptism by Elite Events Athens
Peter Rabbit Baptism by Elite Events Athens
Peter Rabbit Baptism by Elite Events Athens
Peter Rabbit Baptism by Elite Events Athens


18 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, so sweet that it almost gives me a toothache! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow so quirky and cute i love it :) eleanor at www.mirrorofmyworld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha indeed, everything is beautifully sweet! and can you imagine how hopefully yummy these taste? I wouldn't dare eating them, too pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be planning the lil' lady bean's christening soon...I absolutely LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is amazing!! I love Beatrix Potter, what a lovely idea! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the cutest theme ever :-) Love the cupcake toppers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you should give this a go, it's a super cute theme and not very much seen! Let me know if you do :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute indeed, hard to eat too! How can you eat something that pretty!?

    ReplyDelete
  9. completely agree, just looking at it it makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  10. And very unique I think, I haven't seen it before!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes! Very quirky but at the same time it still looks very elegant and super well put together

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know, right?! indeed a hit for any Beatrix Potter's fan out there!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Pin It button on image hover