Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The Prairie

About a year ago or so I blogged about Rachel Ashwell's Malibu home, how pretty was that? The Queen of Shabby Chic had created a little piece of heaven. Her bedding collection makes me go all giddy, it's all so pretty and incredibly feminine. When I found out she had taken an old farm from the 1800's and created a small hotel complex I was impressed. The Prairie by Rachel Ashwell has me dreaming of a relaxing stay in the heart of Texas surrounded by the prettiest ever surroundings, lovely linens, vintage crookery and plates and fresh flowers all around. Hard to beat!

the prairie by rachel ashwell
the prairie by rachel ashwell
the prairie by rachel ashwell
the prairie by rachel ashwell
the prairie by rachel ashwell
the prairie by rachel ashwell
the prairie by rachel ashwell
the prairie by rachel ashwell

5 comments:

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Pin It button on image hover