Monday, February 11, 2013

Sunday Outfit

What a relaxing weekend this has been, a bit of gym, friends, baking cookies and lots of low time, I love it when sometimes we have no plans that require too much effort. What are your plans for this week full of love in the air? I'm going to a cookie exchange on Monday night that Lauren has organised and I can't wait to try some yummy little love treats. I made my lavender shortbread biscuits but while last weekend they were delicious this weekend they have disappointed me, unfortunately they will have to do!



Shop the Post



Top: Indi & Cold | Jeans: Topshop | Belt: Asos | Necklace: Anthropologie | Shoes: French Sole

6 comments:

  1. that polka dot top is so gorgeous - and so are those tulips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the polka dots -- on your top and the flower vase!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving your top - so so cute :) i have a similar in black and white but i'm loving this neutral more earthy option :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks you lovely!! The tulips are gorgeous indeed, a nice pop of colour on a grey day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Melissa! I didn't even realise I was matchy matchy with the vase, so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks!! so sweet! I like black and white polka dots, its a staple!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Pin It button on image hover