Thursday, February 14, 2013

Ideal Closet

Once again I'm going against the weather, against nature, and posting a completely out of season outfit! But I'm completely over this incredibly cold weather and dreaming of more mild temperatures, those that allow us to go tight less but still require a little blazer, definitely my kind of weather! This dress is pretty amazing, stripped (so parisian oh la la!) and the perfect new super dressy length. I love the pops of colours in the bag and sandals, they seem to crash right? But I think they work incredibly well together with the neutrals!

ideal closet A diary of lovely

Get it here

and these beauties from our fave Zara!

7 comments:

  1. love the bright yellow bag and the shoes!!! eleanor at mirrorofmyworld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the jacket..

    http://lttreasure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it too Lubica, I can see it going with so many outfits

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too Eleanor, you can't beat a good pop of colour!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is there a link to that dress? I am in love with it, but no link it working for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover