Tuesday, February 19, 2013

I want to go: The Box House Hotel


On my travel bucket list the top destination is New York, it has been there for a while but has never happened. If I was to visits tomorrow I would love to stay at a nice apartment and feel like a local, an apartment exchange is a choice or Air B&B. I don't think I could ever leave strangers stay at our flat so the exchance is out of the cards. This is where The Box House Hotel in Brooklyn comes in. A hotel that has suites that look like apartments.  Private apartments with the amenities of a hotel? I think I like it!

The Box House Hotel New York
The Box House Hotel New York
The Box House Hotel New York
The Box House Hotel New York

The Two bedroom suites is a great option for a young family or for a group of friends. I know many people like going away but don't necessarily want to be at a hotel, this is definitely a lovely choice. One of the two bedrooms suites has a terrace which is a pretty nice bonus!

The Box House Hotel New York
The Box House Hotel New York
The Box House Hotel New York
The Box House Hotel New York

The other available suite is the double with views to the city, one has a terrace, the other a garden. If you are after something a little bit extra then this might be the best choice! The staircase reminds me very much of my own flat. I would definitely feel at home! The height of these suites is pretty amazing, can you image the quantity of natural light coming in through those windows? I can and I'm a tad jealous!

The Box House Hotel New York
The Box House Hotel New York
The Box House Hotel New York
The Box House Hotel New York

5 comments:

  1. This looks fantastic. Especially if it's an extended stay or a visit for families. A hotel room get small very fast!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I LOVE THIS. Seriously. I am in love with NYC and went there in the fall. I stayed at the cutest hotel/hostel crossover in Manhattan for $75 for the whole weekend. It was adorable and super trendy but I would love to stay somewhere like this next time! Anyways, love your blog and am so happy to have stumbled upon it! Following righttt about NOW!

    xo, Kelsey Belle

    www.happiereading.blogger.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the perfect "home away from home" - what FUN.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's what I loved about it Maggy, it's not our typical hotel. A very cosy stay in New York

    ReplyDelete
  5. The hotel rooms are really good. Liked the furniture out there.

    Budget hotel Manhattan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover