Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday likes

If you read this little ole blog for a while you might remember that some time ago I used to blog a recap of my fave blog reads of the week. Time restrictions didn't allow me to continue doing it regularly but I still love the idea of sharing some Fridays my fave images, pins, ideas, posts of the week that is coming to an end. I hope you enjoy this trips to a beautiful world. 
On Tuesday I made a Nicoise Salad for dinner. I mainly followed this recipe but my vinaigrette included only garlic, olive oil (has to be good!), balsamic vinegar, sea salt and pepper and some Dijon mustard. It was a yummy, healthy and very filling meal.

Salad Nicoise

It took me a while to warm up to the idea of wearing Toms, years really, but last year I gave in and I can't wait to wear these floral little number. A collaboration between Toms and Shabby Chic. Cute!

Shabby Chich Toms

Did you have a chance to see my friend's home tour on Apartment Therapy? Lauren's flat in Notting Hill is warm and perfectly  put together, you can't go there and not feel the love floating around.

Aspiring Kennedy apartment

Aspiring Kennedy apartment

What a stunning dress! This is the epitome of a chic wedding guest!

red backless dress

Have a great weekend friends, see you here on Monday, bright and early!

1 comment:

  1. Online Ad Post Jobs Available(11553)

    Http://www.bestonlinejob.net Internet Online

    Home Base Copy Paste Jobs Available Regestration

    $200 To $1000/- As Per Month Earning $100 To $300 Daily

    Regestration Daily Working Daily Earning

    For Further Detail ? www.bestonlinejob.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Pin It button on image hover