Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Another gem by Bailey

Today I was going to post about something else but I spent a lot of my time on Monday refreshing the Matchbook Magazine site so I could get the new issue. While I don't like re-posting magazine stuff (because let's admit it, we all have access to it!) I'm a massive fan of Bailey's and I couldn't resist posting about her Houston home feature. Bailey, of Peppermint Bliss and Biscuit fame has what is to me, the most eclectic eye ever when it comes to interiors. I have lusted over her three homes like a like baby in front of candy and I never tire of seeing what she creates for her and her clients. 

Bailey Quin McCarthey home Peppermint Bliss

This green velvet sofa is a pice that would drive any sane woman insane, why? because velvet, emerald green and incredible tufting is a dream come true no matter what anyone says. That's exactly why I love everything Bailey does, she makes dreams come true! These are only some of my fave stills, make sure you check the full feature (if you haven't already!)

Bailey Quin McCarthey home Peppermint Bliss
Bailey Quin McCarthey home Peppermint Bliss
Bailey Quin McCarthey home Peppermint Bliss
Bailey Quin McCarthey home Peppermint Bliss
Bailey Quin McCarthey home Peppermint Bliss
Bailey Quin McCarthey home Peppermint Bliss
Bailey Quin McCarthey home Peppermint Bliss

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Pin It button on image hover