Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Wedding Wednesday: The tulle skirt

When I saw this cutie on Pinterest earlier I clicked thinking it was a lovely bride wearing  a precious tulle skirt and a pair of fab Kate Spade pumps. Alas I was wrong, the super stylish lady is Grace from Stripes and Sequins, wearing this superb skirt with a grey t-shirt, click here to see the whole outfit as it's a good one! Anyhow, this is Wedding Wednesday and this could be an incredible bridal alternative outfit. Would you dare? I think it would also make a lovely, not super conventional but lovely nonetheless rehearsal outfit! I'm signing off early this week, I'm off to Barcelona and will be taking a mini blog break, follow me on Instagram to join the fun. See you there!

10 comments:

  1. That is truly beautiful! I would definitely dare to wear it :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just discovered you over on Pinterest, excited to become a reader :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be quite fun for the bridal shower too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Lovely blog and great look! I would like to invite you to know my blog, do you like? ;) I follow you!
    www.mvesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. reminds me of Carrie (Sex and the City)

    PS – my friend is gonna be on Millionaire Matchmaker on Bravo TONIGHT come check it out on the bog :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! I agree with Erika reminds me of Carrie from SATC. Have a safe trip and enjoy catching up with your family in Barcelona!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love Grace's skirt! It's adorable!

    Hope you're doing well and that you had a great trip! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! your blog is great, I'd love you to join my websites, and you put my link on your site, and so we benefit both.

    I await your response to munekitacate(at)gmail(dot)com

    kisses!
    Emilia

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely ADORE a tulle skirt! You're never too old for a tutu in my mind.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Pin It button on image hover