Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Wedding Wednesday: Inspiration, the flowers

Just before Christmas I talked with my florist in Corfu about what I had envisioned for our wedding. While I played around with the idea of lots of colorful flowers (corals, pinks, muted oranges!) eventually I went back to an all white palette. Our venue is outdoors and surrounded by big trees and the Mediterranean, it is going very pretty (I hope!) as it is so I wanted something with a touch of classic and a lovely feeling, I think it's hard to beat white flowers don't you think?


Via: 1¦2|3|4|5|6

8 comments:

  1. wow!! Beautiful bunch of flowers..

    Find out more: Vermont Wedding Locations

    ReplyDelete
  2. White flowers are always dainty and elegant looking,
    will be perfect for a beautiful wedding like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all white flowers...however, I did all the flowers for my assistant's wedding (see post Estera is getting married) in shades of oranges and yellow to work with henp table runners and it looked really gorgeous...have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love all of the whites. Simple and classic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this post!!! I just had a meeting with my florist and I think you and I both have the same vision! Simple, chic, and white!! I can't wait to see what you end up doing :) WHen is your date?!
    xx
    Mary
    M.A.S. FASHION

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all white flowers too! I think it's probably the safest and classiest choice..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wedding flowers are a beautiful way to decorate your wedding ceremony and reception. As with the rest of your wedding details the Wedding Photography Ireland  wedding flowers and colours that you decide to choose will be key and play a big role in your day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Pin It button on image hover