Friday, January 04, 2013

Vienna!

During our Christmas break we ventured it to Vienna for a four day city break. It was crisp, cold and with incredibly skies. It only rained half day, the rest was incredibly bright and blue and probably what impressed me most was how stunning the majestic buildings sat against the pure blue skies. Vienna is a classic European city, very grand and  full of beautiful buildings to visit. St. Stephan's Cathedral seats majestically in the main square of the city and it's gothic architecture is a big queen surrounded by side streets full of little treasures. We were lucky to chose wisely a couple of restaurants and we had lovely meals, the snitchel at the Salzamt was delicious and we felt we had the most original meal ever. For a yummy meal and drinks check out the Das Heinz too, we felt in credibly lucky to receive the best service ever. If you are looking for a little break in Europe, Vienna is a super pick, I can only recommend it. 

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures! I have never been to Vienna but have always wanted to go.
    Isn’t That Charming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! Vienna has always been on my bucket list of places to visit. Now I want to go even more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such stunning photos! Vienna is such a beautiful city, I love it there! And I always love photos of European churches, they're so beautiful!

    Carrie
    http://lego-house.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, beautiful photos!!

    xoBrittany
    brittanykytecreated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Austria! but never been to Vienna... this year, definitely this serves as a reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really precious city

    http://todopuntoapunto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks so gorgeous - love your photos. I have heard nothing but great things from everyone who has visited. I'm so glad you had the chance to go!! Happy New Year, Helena! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful photos! I would love to visit there at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! I wanna visit someday...looks like u had tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Funny Epic Girls, Troll Images of Girls, Girls Funny and Loll, Funny Hot Pictures of Girls
    hotentertainnews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. World's Most Latest Vehicles and Latest Cars pictures, Most speed and Expensive Cars with hot pictures

    worldlatestvehicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Pin It button on image hover