Thursday, February 28, 2013

The Rou Estate in Corfu

You all know my love for Greece, my second country is suffering and needs all our support. If you are thinking for your perfect summer holiday destination, look no further, Greece with its many island is the perfect place to lose yourself into a dream.
Corfu, in the Ionian Sea has some incredible places, and it this small paradise there is an stunning, beyond this world estate that offers luxury accommodation and an incredible holiday experience. The Rou Estate was purchased in 2004 by a British architect and transformed to its actual glory. The Estate has 13 independent houses. I picked some of my fave, make sure you check it out and pick your fave. Thankfully dreaming is still free.
***
The Plumbago House, a five bedroom secluded house with incredible views and a private infinity pool. It's like a dream come true (for those of you keen to keep healthy there is even a mini gym on site!)


The Campanula House


The Hestia House, a traditional village home 

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! I am hoping to go to Greece in September, and this might be a great place for the boyfriend and I to stay! Thanks for the recommendation!
    XO, Rachel
    With Love, Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. That estate is stunning! I'm encouraging my parents to go to Greece for their 25th anniversary this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh that place is STUNNING. Even a vacation there would be fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover