Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Sunday Outfit

Ooooh its good to be back! it was lovely taking a mini blog break while I was in Barcelona but when I dont blog I definitely miss it! Going to Barcelona was a good as ever, I did lots of chores, saw dear friends and family and enjoyed lovely strolls around the gorgeous city. While I love London and the life we have built here, I miss my dearest city. 
I came back to a pretty snowed and frozen London (most of it has now melted and is yuky) and to a very exciting week ahead. On Saturday, Amber and I are hosting a Baby shower for the gorgeous Lauren, it's my first baby shower and I cant wait to celebrate the arrival of her princesses!



Shop the Post



Jeans: Topshop | Shoes: New Balance c/o Sarenza| top: my mom's | coat: H&M | necklace: gift

7 comments:

  1. Love the top- the back is such a great surprise/detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet and flowy top, Helena! You always look darling xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your hair and the coat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shoes on you!
    Happy Tuesday!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. The back of that sweater is darling!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Pin It button on image hover