Monday, January 07, 2013

Sunday Outfit

Hello friends, it's been a while since the last outfit post hasn't it? I have debated internally many times if I should or not continue to post these. I love sharing my incredibly simple and "not at all proper fashion blogger outfits" I want to hear it from you too. As I said, Im not a proper fashion blogger, I tend to call myself a lifestyle blogger (if anyone asks, I don't go around calling myself that as per se!) and my outfits are plain and sometimes not necessarily inspiring but I love seeing what other's wear on a daily basis so it reckon some of you might still enjoy seeing these every monday. 2013 is a new year and I'm keen to know what you ladies and gents want from this little ole blog! 


coat: Zara | jeans: Topshop | Shoes: Clarks c/o Sarenza | Shirt: Hollister

11 comments:

  1. Cute! Love the coat and the slippers =)
    Happy New Year, honey!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit, I really love your coat and the leopard slippers!! Have a great week, toodles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clarks are the best shoes known to mankind. Beautyfull!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the coat! It looks very warm and still stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I love your outfit posts - it means I get to see your big smile! You always look adorable. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year Helena! I love seeing "real" outfit posts so definitely don't think you should stop! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE real outfit posts, keep them up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your outfit posts! I've actually bought two dresses because of you "modeling" them!! Don't stop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a tendency to "bloghop" and not really follow specific blogs... but I return to your Sunday Outfit posts on a regular basis. Don't stop!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Pin It button on image hover