Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Monogramm it and sleep

One of the first things I decided to get when I started working with Argos to spruce up my apartment were new pillows. Ours were old and tired tired tired and a good night sleep is paramount. I got these goose Feather and down pair of pillows that are fluffy and super comfy. Sleeping on them is a complete new experience and they look lovely on the bed. My mom one day told me she wanted to get us some monogrammed cushion covers, and the beauties are here. We chose a subtle grey thread in a classic font and instead of going for a classic center position we went for the side one, and I love it! I also got a new bed lamp with a glass base that I had coveted for a while. 

6 comments:

  1. Loving the bedroom stuff Helena! It all looks so lush and perfectly heavenly! I would love monogrammed pillows and sheets someday! Just ordered our new bed and love being inspired, so keep on up with the home posts!

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog dear! What about following each other? Also on bloglovin and fb if you want...just let me know :3 <3
    MARC JACOBS GIVEAWAY!

    NEW OUTFIT POST!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monograms just make me happy! I'll take them anywhere I can get them. I'll go check out Argos. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Looks like the perfect place to relax! Dying for some pretty monogrammed pillows like that as well!
    xx, Emily
    http://soanthro.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pillowcases are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Pin It button on image hover