Thursday, January 24, 2013

Ideal Closet

This winter I have worn lots of sweaters, usually proper winter sweaters but I love this cute little one with the scallop detail in black and white. This outfit has lots of different colours and textures but I love it it's just like an eclectic apartment we see in Apartment Therapy.The parka is a must for when the weather is a bit chilly (not like these days in London, it's beyond cold to wear something like this!) and the tomato red bag has enough structure to add the perfect edge to this little outfit. 


Get it here

6 comments:

  1. I'm loving that bag! I used to only like brown or black purses, but I have lately found myself so drawn to colored purses...especially for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bad and shoes the best! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sweater is beyond adorable!! I can totally see you in it! I love it. Very cute. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in LOVE with that sweater.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I genuinely love all of these picks! The sweater and coat are divine! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Pin It button on image hover