Thursday, January 10, 2013

Ideal Closet

You might have noticed that I usually put together Ideal Closets posts according to the weather we have in London that day, not today my friends! Those trousers are from the spring collection and while certainly they can be worn now I love the bright, warmer hues of this outfit! The cinched high waist is a fave of mine, while I don't wear it often I find it incredibly flattering to the right figure and super cute with a tucked in little striped tee. A little fun cross body bag (I need this little Coach beauty!) and a killer pair of heels make this the super spring outfit for a lovely date.


get it

7 comments:

  1. Love, love this outfit. Now I'm wondering if I could pull it off! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That purse is in the perfect shade of turquoise! So lovely and bright.

    ReplyDelete
  3. always need that stripes tee in one's closet, always <3

    your blog is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the stripes, the necklace and the shoes. Can't get into the high-waisted pant trend, it reminds me too much of the 80's. However, I do like a high waisted skirt! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty!
    Lovely blog you have here! I like it!
    Check out mine sometime when you have time ♥
    AIMEROSE

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love those pants! My mom always called it a paper bag waist, and they are definitely flattering!
    Lexi @ Glitter, Inc.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Pin It button on image hover