Tuesday, January 01, 2013

A New Year!

Happy New Year loves! 
I can't believe 2012 has come and gone and 2013 is here for good to stay! In retrospective 2012 has been an OK year. Lots have happened, like always, good things and not as good. The good for me are obvious, N and I are getting married (I was going to say next year but NO!) in August and I couldn't be happier to be getting married to the man I love. It's definitely going to be a celebratory year and hopefully one full of joy and good memories. 


On the not so cheery side it has been a very tough year for family and friends in both the countries I love. Both Greece and Spain has been immersed in an incredible economic crisis that has left many devastated and in an incredible difficult personal situation. While not much can be said, from here, here's to hope for the best in this new year that has just arrived. 


I have seen lots of other blogs put down their NY resolutions, and I thought about doing it too. When I was younger I used to do it every year however how long do they last? A month maybe, if we are lucky? And so I decided to avoid disappointment and not put any resolutions in writing. What I'm hoping for this 2013 is for what we all hope and wish. Health and happiness for us and our loved ones.

***
Thank you all for your support this past year, I have not always been the best blogger and I can only apologise, not always has been a productive day. Blogging has been an incredible source of happiness to me and I want this to continue. While I have lost my major interest in numbers and blog stats, I want to be able to offer you all better content, more curated posts. I'm no photographer, nor stylist and unfortunately that means that my wish my not always be possible but I will definitely give it a go! 
 Here's to a fabulous 2013 friends!

Via: 1|2

9 comments:

  1. Muy Feliz Nuevo Año 2013 ... , sigue con tú blog me encanta y me inspira.Beso desde Barcelona España

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still deciding resolutions anyway! what's the rush to have one today? :)
    Happy New Year,


    Marie @
    Lemondrop ViNtAge

    I am having a fabulous giveaway right here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy new year! i have a good feeling about 2013...cheers!

    -kim
    midnight snark: 50 things to do in 2013

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope 2013 is a wonderful year for you and your family, Helena! Looking forward to following you in 2014. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree about resolutions. Happy New Year. Best of luck in the upcoming year. Thanks for keeping it inspiring over here. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish you all the best in 2013 Helena! It's going to be your best year yet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Pin It button on image hover