Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Wedding Wednesdays: Inspiration, look

When people ask me how is the wedding coming along, I tell them how we have booked pretty much everything, venue, church, music, catering. People are surprised but I always knew what I wanted and being Corfu a small place it was pretty easy to decide what we wanted. Our venue is in the Corfu Town and is a municipal garden, it has gorgeous views and lovely trees and small paths. A friend told me it would be fairy tale like and since then that's my motto and goal, to create a fairy tale ambience with lots of warm dimmed candles around the paths and hanging from the trees to create a magical affair


Via: 1¦2|3¦4

5 comments:

  1. this looks and sounds so beautiful!! great ideas for what im sure will be a stunning wedding x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! What a gorgeous idea..

    Find out more: Outdoor Wedding Venues

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very, very lovely! I love the inspiration. Thank you for such a lovely post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can only imagine how beautiful this is going to be! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Pin It button on image hover