Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: Gift Guide for the bride to be

This is the last gift guide for this year, and I'm closing series with a collection of gifts for the bride to be.  Be it a lovely underwear set or an incredible pair of shoes any of the below would make any of your friends that are ready to tie the knot go joyfully crazy! As a bride to be, I know I would be incredibly happy with any of the below,  hint hint.

bridetobe1-2
bridetobe2-3

1. Lace bra, Agent Provocateur | 2. Lace brief, Agent Provocateur | 3. Garter, Frou Frou Chic | 4. Clutch, Gilbur & Gusie | 5. Pair of champagne flutes, Vera Wang |  6. Pumps, Christian Louboutin | 7. Blush, Nars | 8. Lipstick, Laura Mercier | 9. Earrings, Macy's | 10. Brooch, Ben Amun | 11. Emergency sewing kit, The Container Store | 12. Pearl bracelet, J. Crew | 13. Wedding Pouch, J. Crew

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty little gift guide. Such an exciting time of you. I want all of these and I'm not even a bride to be!!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Pin It button on image hover