Friday, December 21, 2012

The new lamp

I mentioned it a couple of weeks ago that Argos kindly offered to get me some of their lovely stuff to spruce up my little home. One of the things I have been wanting to replace forever and ever was the living room lamp; I liked it but I had enough of it, you know the feeling? So when the opportunity came I knew I wanted something simple yet elegant and a bit modern. Argos now carries some of Habitat's stuff, including our new floor lamp. The legs are metallic black and seat perfectly in between of our 2 sofas. The Habitat shade made of luxurious silk and adds the perfect colour contrast. I think I'm in LOVE. PS: Our velvet cushions are also from Argos. I LOVE velvet!!


Have a great weekend lovelies!
Post sponsored by

6 comments:

  1. Love love love this lamp - I think the tripod style is so fun x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you picked such a fun lamp. I love velvet too. I wouldn't mind a plush velvet sofa. It just sounds so comfy! Have a very Merry Christmas, Helena!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe this is Argos...great find

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new lamp looks lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Pin It button on image hover