Sunday, December 09, 2012

Sunday Outfit

After blogging about the New Balance kicks on an Ideal Closet post some time ago I decided I had to get a pair for myself and I couldn't be happier. They are the perfect Sunday shoes and if I'm honest I might even wear them to work. While I was never a trainers girl I think this has changed with these ones. I hear that the Vogue editors wear them too so why not? What about you? Are you a trainers fal at all?


Jeans: Topshop | Sweater: H&M | Coat: Zara | Gloves: H&M | Trainers: New Balance c/o Sarenza

Big thanks goes to my beloved mom who spend the weekend with me and took these pictures. I loved having her here and will miss her!

3 comments:

  1. Your coat looks so warm, but it's still flattering, too -- love it!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Pin It button on image hover