Monday, December 17, 2012

Sunday Outfit

Hello lovelies! How has your weekend been? We here decorated our tree, had dinner at our friends house and did a bit of Christmas shopping in central London. I have decided that as much as possible i will avoid shopping in central from now on, manic and I realised I'm an online girl so no reason to battle the crowds, what do you think? Do you prefer the  comfort of your home when it comes to shopping or there is nothing better that a proper shopping session?


Wearing
Sweater: H&M | Necklace: vintage | Jeans: Zara | Boots: Key Te by Kalliste c/o Sarenza

7 comments:

  1. i definitely prefer internet shopping to all the crowds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Καλά Χριστούγεννα!!

    ReplyDelete



  3. The sun’s ultraviolet rays are most damaging between 10am and 2pm. Even under overcast skies, we should protect our eyes, as the rays of the sun do pass through clouds. And when under a shade, we should still wear sunglasses, because UV rays are reflected by sand and water.

    sunglasses
    marketing sunglasses
    Crystal Custom
    Promotional Sunglasses
    Story Miami
    Logolenses

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are just the cutest as always! I agree about online shopping. I do like to get out there and shop. It's fun and puts me in a Christmas mood but the crowds do make me want to resort to all online shopping. I'd say I did about 65-70% online this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The couch and my laptop suit me just perfectly fine for shopping this time of year. I don't "do" Christmas crowds! Love the top and your tree is sweet. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. i do a little of both - if i know exactly what it is i'm buying - then on-line i go - i hitup the stores when i'm just searching for something ..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Pin It button on image hover