Monday, December 03, 2012

Sunday Outfit

Hello lovelies! How are you doing? Are you all ready and set with the Christmas decorations? I'm looking for a Christmas tree and once I find it I can't wait to put it up. Today I bring you the most casual outfit ever. I lost my voice on the weekend and spend it all indoors recovering from the cold I have. It's really cold in London so it was all about watching movies, eating hot drinks and enjoying a very quiet weekend. My mom is coming on Wednesday and I have 2 afternoons off work to go try on wedding dresses, so exciting, I hope to find the one! I'll let you know!


Jeans: Topshop | Sweater: Zara | Slippers: Ruby Brown c/o Sarenza

7 comments:

  1. Cute and cozy, I love it...and so perfect for this time of year, especially when it's raining outside, like in NYC right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get better soon...hot tea with honey will help the voice. Goodluck with the dress shopping (I know been there) but you will find it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable and cozy are you? Feel better soon!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the maps! And I hope you'll feel better very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute and comfy. Love the slippers. Hope you feel better and your voice comes back soon. Sometimes it's nice to stay in and cozy on up from the bitter cold. You must be so excited to see your Mom this week. Hope you find your dress! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love your outfit!! Nice blog!! Maybe you would like to follow each other on facebook and gfc? Let me know dear ♥
    Kisses Demi
    Demi's Canvas on Facebook
    Demi's Canvas

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute outfit! Love your blog-newest follower! xo.
    Megan

    I'd love for you to check out my fashion blog and follow along, too!
    www.forallthingslovelymr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Pin It button on image hover