Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Samantha Wills at home

A couple of weeks ago I showed some lovely jewellery by Samantha Wills. Since discovering I have been following the brand on Facebook, I love it's aesthetic and vibe. The other way Samantha shared her home on Australian blog Life Styled and I had to share. Firstly because Samantha Wills is incredibly gorgeous, and secondly because her home is just like her collections, equal doses of bohemian, luxe, and rock n' roll. SO without further ado here is the Sydney home of Samantha Wills


4 comments:

  1. I think I was looking at her clothes more than her house. LOL. All her dresses are so pretty!!! but of course, her interior designing is gorgeous as well. it's very classic.

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Samantha is gorgeous and I love the beautiful vignettes with the pretty florals and perfume bottles...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember that post. Her home is as pretty as she is. I'm kinda loving her wardrobe. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Pin It button on image hover