Thursday, December 06, 2012

Ideal Closet

FAVE outfit in a while, I love this striped tee, now on sale at H&M available for next to nothing. It's really, really cold in London these days and it's going to get a lot colder so a nice long puffer coat is the best option, I so need to get one. Paired it with the perfect bling and you are ready for the most incredibly simple but super chic outfit!

Get it here


  1. obviously obsessed with the striped shirt!

  2. i agree with nicole. i love the striped shirt. LOVE.

  3. It's freezing here, too! I love that striped top.
    xo Josie

  4. Ah I need those cute boots!


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover