Friday, December 14, 2012

Apriati comes online

If you follow me for a while you have probably read a couple of post about Apriati and have seen me wearing pieces of theirs. The greek jewellers have grown from a little store in the center of Athens to several shops in Greece, Paris and Zurich. My problem however was that I don't travel to Athens as often as I would like to get their pieces, especially their bracelets so I have been waiting and waiting for their online shop and it seems it is coming very very soon from what their lovely PR told me. So ladies (and gents, N wears his bracelets proudly!) get ready to grab one or two of these gorgeous beauties, and don't forget their statement piece, the 7 cords bracelet can be customised just as you would in any of their stores. CANT wait! Their good luck charm bracelets for the new year are super cute!

2 comments:

  1. Muy buen post!

    OS INVITO AL SORTEO DE UNOS BOTINES MUSTANG:http://loveclothesandthings.blogspot.com.es/2012/12/sorteo-box.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Pin It button on image hover