Friday, November 02, 2012

Sweden anyone?

I haven't blogged about swedish apartments in a long long time. How beautiful some of these are? I was going to blog about kitchens today but came across this beauty on Malmo, and I had to share, its a little treat before the weekend. Beautiful floors, not too dark, not too light, incredible mouldings and period features,and very tasteful furniture. The kitchen is stunning too, I love the mix of textures and the lovely counter tops, if you wonder how to install kitchen countretops there are many companies who can help get such stunning result.   All that paired with a huge windows that let lots of natural light in and this is a dream home for me!


The kitchen and the bathroom are probably the rooms I like the most. The white rustic like cabinetry and the incredible bold wallpaper are winners in my book!


Via: Bolaget

12 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous apartment! I love how light and bright it is... and that kitchen is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very nice. It doesn't really make me think of the typical Swedish apartment, but maybe that's because I think of Ikea when I think of Sweden (hahaha). I love the mix of classic, casual, and a few fancy touches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love, love, love to have a little Swedish apartment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fabulous!!!! Love this space - the furniture, the moldings, the wallpaper! Beautiful! Thankyou for sharing Helena!
    xo Britt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this - and it's not just because I'm Swedish! Love the mirror above the fireplace and the molding. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Helena, this is gorgeous!! The Swedish apartments I've seen online all seem to have those beautiful wood burners... just stunning. Have a lovely weekend! x
    ~el

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your style.
    I follow you, I really liked your blog.
    Do we follow each other?
    Ire.
    whileinspireme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. the wood burners are AMAZING! thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good, this is soooo nice. I love the kitchen. I wish I could move into my own house right now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! So gorgeous. Love that wallpaper

    ReplyDelete
  11. How beautiful! I love the wooden floors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Pin It button on image hover