Monday, November 19, 2012

Sunday Outfit

What a lovely Sunday we had in London! What a beautiful city London is when the sun shines. My dad was here and we ventured it to Columbia Road to the flower market. Such a beautiful place to spend some hours on your Sunday morning, I should go more often and the flowers have the best prices in the whole city. If you come to London definitely try to squeeze it it, I'm sure you will love it! I got some gorgeous green hydrangeas (a very high contender for them to be our wedding flowers) and a lovely orchid. I'm off to Barcelona at the end of the week and I have an appointment at Cortana to try on wedding dresses. Will it be THE place? We shall see!


Jeans: Zara (similar here) | Cardigan: Sita Murt (there is a nice selection at Anthropologie) | Boots: Topshop | Bag: Gigi New York

3 comments:

  1. I love going to Colombia Rd flower market on a Sunday morning, esp. a chilly, sunny Winter's morning. Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I tell you how much I love this outfit? Comfy and chic! So glad you had a nice Sunday with your Dad. LOVE a great flower market!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like such a lovely Sunday! And I love your chunky knit and darling boots.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Pin It button on image hover