Monday, November 12, 2012

Sunday Outfit

Hello lovelies! Have you enjoyed your weekend? Here, is was lovely, sunny on Remembrance day where London and the whole country remembered those in the Armed Forces who have fought in past and present conflicts. It is really nice to see how the everybody remembered and commemorated those who have fought for our liberties. 
Big big thanks for your well wishes on our upcoming wedding, it's such an exciting time  for us and I can't wait for August to come!  

DSC_0840
CSC_0863
CSC_0861-1

Jeans: Zara | Coat: Zara | Boots: Sam Edelman | Top: H&M 
***
On a completely unrelated subject, I have a question and hopefully you can help. Besides Photoshop, what do you use to edit your photos? Any help would be appreciated as I haven't been very happy lately with Ipiccy and Photobucket and I'm hoping there is something better out there. Cheers in advance!!

10 comments:

  1. LOVE your pretty coat, my dear!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Josie - love your coat! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love that coat, nice change from the boring usual winter colours! x

    http://www.hiitscolleen.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I am loving the color of that jacket. Once again, I find myself pouting that my local Zara closed. Ugh. Have you tried PicMonkey or Picasa? They are both free. PicMonkey is super super easy. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that H&M top! I use picmonkey - its so easy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute boots. i use PicMonkey cause its easy and free...most importantly free

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Helena! I have that coat too! Wore it to LFW :)

    Looks lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Helena! I have that coat too! Wore it to LFW :)

    Looks lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Helena! I have that coat too! Wore it to LFW :)

    Looks lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wish i knew some good one's - but i don't :o( ... cute look lovey!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Pin It button on image hover