Monday, November 26, 2012

Sunday Outfit and Samantha Wills

Last week I received a collection of lovely jewellery by Samantha Wills, an Australian designer I didn't know and that I'm delighted to have known better now. The collection is gorgeous, and has some real statement pieces. My fave piece is the big Hudson necklace, with 3 large jade stones that can transform any blah outfit (like this one, a plain whit tee and jeans). I loved layering it with a mote subtle long necklace which has a lovely tribal look to it. The Bardot ring in rose quartz is a signature Samantha Wills piece and beautifully represents the bohemian chic look the brand is all about. I think it would look stunning with a lovely white lace dress  on a  sunny day.


All the Samantha Wills jewellery comes in a stunning wooden carved box beautifully wrapped in twine and lace. Opening it is a true luxury. 


I'm wearing:
Jeans: Zara | tee: mango | Cardigan: Urban Outfitters

6 comments:

  1. Those pieces look lovely on you, Helena. Hope you had a great weekend in Barcelona! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Hudson necklace is stunning. I wondered if she were married to Jack Wills but then realized they were on different sides of the pond. Could be the perfect arrangement! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures! I just started blogging btw. Would appreciate it if you came by and gave me some tips.

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the new layout Helena! and how lucky are you to get such wonderful pieces! so gorg on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow i love the jewellery!!
    i am a new follower to your blog, it is great.
    come and visit me and lets be blog friends: mirrorofmyworld.blogspot.co.uk

    ellie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the jewelry but I think I like that beautiful wooden case even more

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Pin It button on image hover