Friday, November 16, 2012

Mireia Vila, the painter

I love it when Facebook proves useful. Yesterday I received a message from an old school friend that made Facebook all the most interesting once again. Mireia Vila and I went to school together, and I haven't seen her since. That's a long time you say, I know, but I find myself thinking of Mireia quite often and wondering with other friends where she is and what she is up to. Well now I know and I'm happy to show you too. Mireia is a painter in Barcelona. She does what she loves, she paints watercolor portraits and has a very special style as you can see. I love the lines, and the vivid colors and that I feel her portraits are looking and speaking directly to me. If you are looking for a special piece of art, look no further. Wouldn't a commissioned piece of Mireia's work be the perfect Christmas present? You can find Mireia here Picture hooks would be a great alternative to hang your artwork. 


3 comments:

  1. That's some serious talent!! Love the last one you posted! Very cool! I love watercolors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool that you reconnected and it's nice to see her find success. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these, they're really different to anything I've seen before.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Pin It button on image hover