Friday, November 30, 2012

Gift Guide: Stocking Fillers

This is my fave gift guide, little things are what I love the most and sometimes cheaper gift are the most difficult to find successfully. I would like one of each to be honest, little pretties that would definitley cheer me up! There are many things from Furbish, beacause Jaime picks the very best stuff who doesn't know that right?
Very excited about the weekend and having a bit of downtime. 


1. Earbuds, DvF | 2. Nail polish duo, Ilamasqua | 3. Iphone cover, Cath Kidston | 4. Gloves, Asos | 5. Measuring Spoons, Fishs Eddy | 6. His and Hers glasses, Furbish | 7. Candle, Voluspa | 8. Tray, Liberty | 9. Hair clip, Ban.do | 10. Mugs, Jonathan Adler at Design Darling| 11. Bottle stoppers, Furbish | 12. Earrings, Asos | 13. Katniss earrings, Furbish | 14. Makeup Bag, Furbish | 15. Glasses, Divertimenti 

13 comments:

  1. LOVVVVVE Voluspa candles. I only recently discovered them...it's my new favorite candle brand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always fall hard for stocking stuffers too! Love the bobbies, the voluspa, the nail polish! All your picks are amazing. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love nailpolish and jewelry as stocking stuffers!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Liberty tray is cute and the JA mugs! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the tray! I'm such a sucker for trays... hope you have a wonderful weekend, darling!


    caroline @ patagonia gifts love knot jewelry

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the girl/boy coffee mugs! too sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Love the iPhone case

    ReplyDelete
  8. gloves are always a great gift idea. I swear I always manage to lose mine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd be VERY happy to find those little Mr. and Mrs. glasses in my stocking!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can that nail polish duo find its way into my stocking?

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely ideas!

    theistyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are all wonderful. I love the iPhone case it's so pretty and girly, and those stoppers are just way too cool! You definitely have good taste!

    Happy Holidays!

    Sarah
    http://skylarinc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooo I love the arrow earrings, so cool! =)

    Ergo-Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Pin It button on image hover